Motor Vehicle

Business & Commercial Insurances
Balance Advisors

Contact Us Today

For questions, please fill out the form below:

You have various levels of cover to consider:

Comprehensive motor vehicle insurance: accidental loss or damage to your vehicle and your liability to third parties. The policy also provides extensions to include personal contents damaged or lost in an accident.

Third Party Fire & Theft insurance: covering your vehicle for damage caused by fire or theft, and for third party liability, but be aware that windscreen and glass breakage is not covered.

Third Party only insurance: liability cover only. This simply indemnifies you for third party liability in the event that you cause damage to third party property.

Business and Commercial Insurances