Business & Commercial Insurances
Balance Advisors

Contact Us Today

For questions, please fill out the form below:

House Insurance or “Dwelling” Insurance policies provide coverage for accidental damage, fire, storm, flood, natural disaster and many other nasty events.

Typically House Insurance cover is for full replacement cost, up to your sum insured. This should allow you to rebuild your house to the same standard using similar or equivalent new materials.

Many extensions are available, for example gradual damage and alternative accommodation costs following a major loss. For rental properties extensions included are loss of rent and landlord’s fixtures and fittings.

Property Owners Liability insurance cover – insuring your liability as a home owner for third party property damage and/or personal injury.

Business and Commercial Insurances