Do you want to know more? Please feel free to fill out the form below:
ACC Review for Self Employed
Balance Advisors will work with you and your accountant/bookkeeper to make sure you have ACC coverage suitable to your particular situation.
If you run a business, you’ll be paying for ACC cover in case you get injured in an accident.
But did you know that you could make disability income protection insurance cover work together with your ACC levies to give you cover for illness as well?
We work with you and your accountant/bookkeeper to make sure you have ACC coverage suitable to your particular situation.
ACC CoverPlus Extra
ACC CoverPlus Extra is a great option for self-employed people and non-PAYE shareholder employees.
To qualify you must work 30 hours or more a week or, if you work part-time and earn an income that is above the current ACC CoverPlus Extra minimum.
AGREED VALUE COVER
- If you cannot work full time or continue receiving business earnings because of your injury, you still qualify for 100% of your agreed cover.
- Full access to treatment and rehabilitation.
- Payment plans for 3 or 10 months.
- Less complicated ACC invoices.
- Certainty on what you are paying in ACC levies each year, no matter what you earn. (The residual claims levy is calculated on your liable earnings).
- If you have a business and/or personal disability income insurance why pay twice?
- Pay for what you do and not for the business classification e.g. Plumber BIC Code if your actual duties are management or administration.
- No proof of loss or financial accounts are required at claim time.